Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 months old!

Where has the time gone? It has already been a month since I've posted on this blog....oops! The weather is starting to turn to spring (I love it!) and Abigail is growing like a weed. She is now 20lbs and 27" and in 9 month clothing... I know, what a big baby! She is so healthy and so happy and I just love being her mom. Abigail and I will be traveling this weekend to visit my family in WA state. It's gonna be a long journey since we have to drive 3 1/2 hours up to DC and then fly for a good 6 hours to Seattle. Sadly, Matt cannot come with us... he has to work. =( We are sad about this and will miss him SO much, but thankfully Steven (my brother) will be coming over with us... that will be a big help during our travels!
Here are a few pics of Abigail from this past month... I might have gone a little bit overboard with the pics, but there were too many cute ones to choose from!

Mohawk!


Abigail and Uncle Steven


Abigail and Uncle Mark


So happy

Haha... funny picture. This one is from today... 4 months old!




2 comments:

  1. She's so precious Erica! Hope you are doing well. You need to update your blog. I love seeing the pictures! Tell Matt that Brian & I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what was i thinking with that beard?! Next time can someone please confront me when I look that bad.

    ReplyDelete